Middle East 101. Become an expert overnight.
Become an expert over night
As globalization binds countries closer together, borders and obstacles are becoming more and more obsolete.
Nowhere is this development extra noticeable than within the Middle East.
Too often violence spills over.
A few years ago the center of any discussion would have been ISIS
In 2019 and 2020, that center of attention will shift towards Iran.
Following its loss of power of the jihadist group,
Iranian proxies reinforce their grip throughout the region
In the meantime in Syria, the Iranians are reinforcing their proxies and building up property across the Syrian landscape as a deterrent to Israel.
Tehran is also supplying Hezbollah with subtle weapons and precision-guided missiles.
The USA's annulments of the nuclear deal and reintroduction of sanctions are threatening the Middle East with violence again
The Middle East is a confusing place.
Enemies are now friends and new radical groups seem to appear daily.
Trump is now President and much of Obama's foreign policy has already been replaced.
The Middle East 101 course provides the means to understand in a quick and straight forward manner the challenges facing the region.
Literally become an expert over night
Take a semester course in just over an hour and become an expert in Middle East Politics.
Participating in the course will enable you to converse intelligently whether in business or with journalists or friends. It's like taking a university semester course overnight!
Most people do not have time to keep up with the news and today who can trust what the media tells us?
Learn more about Iran, ISIS, Hamas, Israel.
- Understand the Middle East Crisis in one straight forward course.
- Recognize how the invasion of Iraq lead to the inevitable rise of ISIS.
- Discover why the Palestinian Israel conflict is becoming more violent.
- Understand why the Obama Iran nuclear agreement is so far reaching and how Trump wants to change it..
- Understand where ISIS came from and who funds them
- Discover the roots of the new violence in Israel. Is it a third Intifida?
- Explore how does Trump effects the Middle East
- Become an expert in the Middle East overnight.
- Answer questions on the Middle East like an expert and win every discussion.
The course is uniquely easy to follow. I designed it for people who need to be in the know but only have a short amount of time to spare studying.
The best part is everybody can afford it
It's "give it to me on a plate" approach is original and fresh. It provides a big picture view rather than intricate history. Not everybody needs to be a historian, but everybody needs to be in the know. The course can be studied at different levels. You can also choose how much time to invest in taking the course.
Be introduced to major historical factors that created the political reality of today. These include the colonial legacy of the British,Turkish and French and the implosion of a region that was artificially created by the Sykes Picot agreement.
- The course then proceeds to examine some of the major political factors and players in the region.
- These include ISIS, Hamas, Iran Israel/Palestine, Iraq and Syria
- The course is updated as events unfold. Once joined, you have a ticket for a life time.
- I can promise you, the need for a course that will explain politics in a simple and easy to understand fashion has never been more urgent.
Politics may not be your primary interest, but I am sure succeeding in business, socially or job interviews is. In such a competitive world talking intelligently about major issues is no longer an option.
Let me show you how.
The Middle East 101 course is intended for anybody who needs to 'talk politics" with knowledge whether socially or professionally.
Packed with live interviews, maps and videoed classes you will be able to work alongside a leading expert in the field.
What they say
Frequently Asked Questions
Get started now!
Neil Lazarus is a professional keynote speaker and an internationally acclaimed expert in the field of effective communication training.
His seminars are fun, informative and entertaining and are causing a sensation.
His inspirational and empowering messages excite audiences throughout the world.
He speaks to over 35,000 people a year in his unique and energetic style. His client list is extensive and includes small start ups, politicians, diplomats and official government representatives.